Productivity Timer 1.5
|Continue to app|
Productivity Timer is a free unofficial Pomodoro Technique® timer app.
The Pomodoro Technique® is a way to manage your time effectively. It is a method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
This simple and easy-to-use unofficial Pomodoro timer app will help you to set the Pomodoro times - including the short break and long break.
- Pomodoro: Set a time with 25 minutes
- Short Break: Set a time with 5 minutes
- Long Break: Set a time with 15 minutes
Do more with less time and increase your productivity and the quality of your work.
Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated by, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
Ad free timer app.
About Productivity Timer
Productivity Timer is a free app for Android published in the PIMS & Calendars list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops Productivity Timer is Byers Enterprises. The latest version released by its developer is 1.5. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 5.0.
To install Productivity Timer on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2013-08-15 and was downloaded 130 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Productivity Timer as malware or if the download link for byers.productivity.timer is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Productivity Timer on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Productivity Timer is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Productivity Timer will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Productivity Timer will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
posted on 2013-08-15
posted on 2013-03-20
Several fixes and updates